Change Your Mind Champions will proactively contribute to the development of the Campaign by promoting the anti-stigma Change Your Mind message and on occasion, supporting local events.
Change Your Mind Champions may, with staff, engage with policy-makers such as local councillors and MLAs at meetings and events to promote the anti-stigma Change Your Mind message.
- Be supportive of the anti-stigma Change Your Mind campaign.
- Be committed to CYM’s goal of ensuring that everyone can live their lives free from stigma.
- Adhere to our Volunteer Policy.
Skills / Experience achieved required:
- Be willing to attend events and meetings to promote the Campaign to the general public.
- Be available on occasion to assist at events and to promote CYM resources.
- Be comfortable working as part of a team.
- Champions will receive suitable support prior to undertaking any CYM activities.
Hours per week:
Length of Commitment:
- Reasonable travel and subsistence expenses will be reimbursed on production of valid receipts.
Benefits of volunteering with Inspire:
- Learning and developing new personal skills
- Learning and developing new professional skills
- Contributing to your community
- Developing a sense of achievement
- Engaging with new people